This is Thursday evening and I am packing and getting my affairs in order before I leave early Monday for Utah with Sister Beaumont. Leaving Roger alone for a week is going to be an experience, so I'm making sure the bills are paid, trash is out and dinners are planned. Tomeka is taking custody of Roger for the week for his evening meals. It will be like having another kid in the house for Tomeka, but I do appreciate the fact that she is willing to feed her father in my absence.
My nerves are causing me some mild mental problems, but it's only because I've never been on a vacation without Roger. What if I won't know how to behave? What if, what if, what if? Will that haunting question ever stop ringing through my head?
I'm very anxious to get started but yet not. I can't stand the thought of being cooped up inside a car for 2 or 3 days with Lo've, (who is so good and righteous ) and I am just me, what a combination. What will we find to talk about for 3 days? What if I say something upsetting to her? Oh, what if?
Ok, I'll contine this as our trip starts and as we go along. It'll be easier now that Sister Cupps told me I can bring my laptop and get it home on the plane. Well, what do I know about travel? NOTHING! I know I'll need air sickness pills before getting on an airplane, and a lot of prayers, and more insurance I'm sure. Bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! I love blogs!! I am so proud of you!! I can't wait to read about your trip adventures. I wish I was coming along for the journey!
ReplyDeleteYou will have a great time and it will be fun to catch up with you in SLC. I can't wait to show you the sights.
ReplyDelete