Saturday, February 14, 2009

All Good Things Must Come To An End

We are all ready to leave the really great motel we stayed at. We had a ball there, all sitting in the lobby and talking until late. Everyone was so happy to see each other we all tried to talk over each other, it was funny. This is quite a crew I'll tell you!
What a bunch!

Mike & Pam Smith after getting their endowments and having their marriage sealed in the Temple. What a wonderful experience for them and everyone who attended.


After we left the Temple we all went to the bookstore then to a pizzeria for lunch.
What a happy bunch of people. We could not be more happy for the Smith's than we are today.
The only thing missing from lunch are the Cupp's. They needed to head for home earlier than expected.
I'm just taking it all in, laid back and happy!


2 comments:

  1. We sure wish we could have stayed and enjoyed the afternoon with all of you. The morning was one of the most special experiences I have had in a long time. We felt so fortunate to have been able to be there with all of you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog set-up. The back ground is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete