Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beginning

The Beginning of this Blog Thing...

This is the cutest little boy in the world.
My first great-grandson will take any of yours.
Dominic loves the snow, unlike his great-grandmother,
but then it doesn't hurt his bones.








This is my first attempt at blogging...
Tom Cupps talked me into blogging and Skyping because now I can keep in touch with them everyday.
After I fed him a delicious dinner he spent time setting me up. Yes food can get a guy to do anything.

It's so cold outside today, I hate it! I'm so ready for spring.


All is well in the Kent household tonight. We miss our friends and family that are so far away but we are together in spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can't believe you are blogging. I love it! Great pictures although you guys look like you are concentrating too much. Keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete