
Roger and I drove down to Tom and Karen Cupps for our Memorial Day vacation for a few days.
The trip was real good, the weather was perfact and we had a good time on the trip. It was nice to finally arrive to the Cupps house to find them sitting on the stoop waiting for us. It's always so nice to be with our friends and to spend time with them.
We went to a large farmers market, the largest I've ever been too. Everything you can think of was for sale there. We saw lots of interesting things.

We saw policemen on these funny scooters.

Later we went to a huge supermarket called Jungle Jim's. Very unique. There are life sized fake animals everywhere, inside and out. The place must be very popular because it was packed with people, just like the farmers market was.

Nick and Denise went on a camping trip so "grandma and grandpa
Cupps" agreed to babysit their dogs. Charlie, Chandler and Blair who is Denise's sisters dog. What fun we had walking the 3 of them. Blair went
potty on one man's lawn and he yelled out the window to have our dogs potty in our own yard. We even had plastic bags to pick it up, but he hollered anyhow.
He was a little grumpy.

We went to a mexican restrauant for lunch and it was the best. I had a carne asada which was to die for.

We played wii bowling every evening. This is so much fun, I can't wait till we can buy our own wii. We hollered, laughed and roared and cheered each other on. What a blast!

Karen bowling on the wii game. Man, she's good!

This is the Cupp's new house in Loveland, Ohio. It's truly beautiful and very comfortable. The yard is lush and lovely with all the trees and plants and instead of mulch, the plants are covered with white stones. There is a water fountain in front but Tom and Karen are looking to replace it with something more to their liking. I like the old one but it's not in great shape. We saw one at Sam's that would look perfact in it's place.
I want one of those scooters! So glad you were able to get away for some fun with good friends!
ReplyDelete