Friday, March 6, 2009

Going to dinner with Cody & Ash

Cody and Ashley Broadhead leaving me off at the motel after dinner. Tomorrow he is picking me up and taking me horseback riding in Lehi, Utah.
This is part of the Salt Lake valley from near the new Draper Temple looking down from the top of a mountain, this is only a small part of the valley.
Cody took me to Draper, Utah to see the new Temple that is just now having it's grand tour.
Cody and Ashley picked me up to take me to dinner where we were met by his parents Holly and Lane Broadhead. Dinner was good and the conversation never slowed down. They were all really good people and I'm so glad I had the chance to meet them and be with Cody and his cute little wife.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Kent I mean Jan
    I finally figured out how to get on this dang thing. I'm so glad I got to meet Cody's NY mom. These are some great pics. Hope to talk to you soon.
    Love Ya,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete