Saturday, March 7, 2009

Twisted in rope

I learned how to rope a bale of hay with horns. I did get better at it than this though.
This is Lane Broadhead showing me how to trim the hoofs on his horse. Cody's dad is a real cowboy. He rides, ropes cattle and puts shoes on horses. Does it get any better than that? They pack a few horses and head for the mountains on horseback to go hunting, fishing and camping, etc. It's like right out of a cowboy movie. The pictures they have of their trips are beautiful. I would give my eye teeth to go on a trip like that with them. What a wonderful life they have, and a blessed one for sure.
I could do this all day long. I've had a really good time with Cody and Ash. They are made for each other and are really cute together. I love em'.
I LOVE RIDING HORES ! Cody's mom Holly wasn't home at this time, she was attending gardening class. Holly is a doll and I fell in love with her the second I saw her. The 2 of us could get into some real trouble if I was there more often. Lucy and Ethel II. I had such a wonderful time with the Broadhead family. I wish I could have stayed longer and I can't wait until I can go back in a few years with the Smith's.
Karen drove me out to meet Cody so I could go horseback riding. There is a standing joke now between all of us that Karne told Cody one night on his mission that Mountain Dew was a good contraceptive, so he drinks it all the time....umh, no kids yet. Cody was so cute tellling me the story, his face got red and he giggled. It was really funny coming from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment