I've never seen so many and such large mountains in my life. I was scared riding the twisted down hill road into Salt Lake, but I SURVIVED ! We got into Salt Lake at 4:25 and we went right to the History Library where I am now doing my blog. The weather held out for us our entire trip and in most places along the way, we were the only car on the road.
Lo've and I have had a wonderful time together as she is great company.
I miss my family and friends but I look forward to my vacation and being with Sister Cupps, calling and meeting with Landon Fitzgerld, Cody Broadhead and hopefully Aaron Anderson.
For all of you who may be reading this, I miss you and I'll see you soon. Take care of Roger for me.!
We pulled a pop-up camper behind us down that mountain! I'm sure Karen will be sure to tell me what a whimp I am, but it was scary! I'm glad you got there safe & sound! Please give everyone our love!
ReplyDelete