Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Utah or Bust!







Lo've and I left Norwich at 11:15 am on Monday, March 2nd, 2009 headed for Utah! It was so cold in Norwich we were looking forward to going West.
We arrived in Larkin, Ill at 12:18 am and stayed at the Motel 6. They left the light on for us, but the next time, we'll by-pass Motel 6 for reasons Lo've will not let me write.
We gained an hour so it was 11:18 by Ill. time when we checked into the motel.
We got back on the road Tuesday morning at 8:32 am, driving 75 mph which put us in Iowa at 10:36 pm.
We drove until we hit Laramie, Wyoming at 1am. We checked into Motel 8 which was wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. That strip of road looks familiar...wait...I remember now. I saw it on our trips out for miles, and miles, and miles! Those sunsets sure are beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete